At Eden Valley Goat Milk Soaps, our soaps are handcrafted using simple, effective, and natural ingredients. Unlike commercial products, you can read and understand the ingredient list for each bar.
- Goat’s Milk – Our milk comes from our goats and is full of vitamins, lactic acids, and creamy goodness which help refresh, nourish, and moisturize the skin.
- Palm Oil – This oil gives the soap firmness and creates a rich lather. It is very high in Vitamin E, helping protect the skin from damage and keeping it looking fresh.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – This oil gives the soap a smooth, silky feel on your skin. It is super moisturizing and aids greatly in the cleansing of your skin’s pores.
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – This oil is the soap’s cleanser, containing an abundance of antioxidants, antimicrobial agents, and nutrients which keep the skin clear from disease, breakouts, and harmful bacteria.
- Sweet Almond Oil – This oil adds a luxurious touch to the soap. It is pure, unrefined and contains soothing, moisturizing properties, making it perfect for all skin types.
- Lye (Sodium Hydroxide) – This is the catalyst used to saponify the milk and the oils together into soap. Through the curing processing, the lye is completely neutralized, leaving the pure goodness of the milk and oils to work their wonders on the skin!
Our soaps are enjoyed for their gently creamy lathers, their cleansing and moisturizing effects, and the soft, smooth feel they leave on the skin. We attribute these qualities to our 100% pure ingredients. We use absolutely no preservatives, dioxane, parabens, fragrance oils, or synthetic color dyes.
We use the cold process method for all our soaps. Each bar is made in a small batch and is given at least 4 weeks to cure before being packaged.
We currently offer 3 sizes of soaps – 4 ounces, 2 ounces, and 1 ounce.